Underground Cable Fault Indicator
- Fault indicator is a device that provides remote or visual indication of a fault in the electric power system. The device is widely used in electric power distribution networks. It automatically detects and identifies faults that help reduce power outages.
- Underground cable fault indicator is a type of fault detector used to detect faults in underground cables
- Underground cable fault indicator is used to locate earth faults, short circuits, or both in power distribution networks
- Underground cable fault indicator primarily aims to offer a reliable, cost efficient, and fast indication of fault location in the network
- Underground cable fault indicator monitors the network constantly. If a fault current higher than the trip value is detected, the fault is indicated. The fault is transmitted by a blinking indication or a remote indication system.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
Key Drivers of Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
- Demand for underground cable fault indicator is increasing across the globe owing to rise in automation and industrialization. Demand for electricity is high due to rise in population across the globe. This is driving the global underground cable fault indicator market.
- Increase in distribution networks and modernization of existing power infrastructure are anticipated to boost the demand for underground cable fault indicator during the forecast period
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The spread of coronavirus has disrupted the entire value chain of the underground cable fault indicator market. The pandemic has hampered the supply of raw materials and labor in the market. Most of the manufacturers are striving to adopt new strategies to reform their business models.
- On February 19, 2020, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. opened a new, 100,000-square-foot electric power research, development, and manufacturing unit. The new unit would provide more than 300 jobs and research partnerships.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/pressreleases/companies/transparency-market-research/telecom-towers-market-players-find-prominent-demand-avenues-with-worldwide-increase-in-use-of-smartphones-tmr/
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
- Based on region, the global underground cable fault indicator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global underground cable fault indicator market in 2019, owing to rise in urbanization and globalization in the region. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to rise of investments in the industrial sector, especially in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- North America is estimated to hold large share of the global underground cable fault indicator market in the next few years. Increase in urbanization and electrification rate has boosted the demand for underground cable fault indicator in the region.
- The market in Europe is likely to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. High investments in the renewable sector and transmission & distribution infrastructure is estimated to propel the underground cable fault indicator market in the region.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. The industrial sector in these regions has been developing at a rapid pace. This is projected to augment the demand for underground cable fault indicators in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Market
Leading players operating in the global underground cable fault indicator market include:
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- H. Horstmann GmbH
- Nortroll AS
- Cooper Power Systems
- Elektro-Mechanik GmbH (EMG)
- Bowden Bros Ltd
- WESCO Utility
- Thomas & Betts
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market: Research Scope
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by Phase
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by Application
- Earth Fault Indicator
- Short Circuit Indicator
- Short Circuit and Earth Fault Indicator
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78921